Substance Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
MHR Memphis provides confidential and effective substance abuse therapy in Memphis TN. Our team of specialists use a range of tested and proven addiction treatment methods. Each client receives personalized care tailored to fit his or her needs. We have licensed therapists for nearly every area of addiction counseling, including:
- Alcohol Addiction Therapy
- Drug Abuse Counseling
- Prescription Drug Addiction Counseling
- Eating Addiction Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling
- And Other Forms of Substance Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
If you are interested in substance abuse treatment, contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136. Our knowledgeable staff members will gladly answer any questions you have about substance abuse therapy in Memphis TN.
Tested and Proven Substance Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
We don’t just offer substance abuse treatment. We offer addiction therapy that works. Our counseling programs are customized to suit each individual. The addiction counseling that works for someone else may not fit your lifestyle. Our personalized approach ensures that you receive the best care for long-lasting success. With our substance abuse therapy in Memphis TN, you will receive:
- Personalized Addiction Treatment for Your Lifestyle
- Experienced Counselors Who Specialize in Substance Abuse Therapy
- Positive Support from a Counseling Center You Can Trust
- Affordable Substance Abuse Treatment Compatible with Many Insurance Programs
- Dependable Support When You Need It Most
- Comprehensive Counseling for Nearly All Areas of Mental Healthcare
- Addiction Therapy That Treats Substance Abuse at the Root
To learn more about addiction treatment for you or a loved one, contact us at (901) 682-6136.
Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling and Family Counseling Available
Addiction often affects personal relationships. In addition to substance abuse therapy in Memphis TN, we provide couples counseling and family counseling. This gives you a chance to rebuild relationships with your loved ones and resolve conflicts in your life. Addiction therapy also involves depression counseling, anxiety counseling, and other forms of therapy to improve all circumstances related to addiction. If you are looking for a positive change that will enhance your quality of life, contact MHR Memphis to learn about substance abuse counseling.
For More Information about Substance Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN, Call (901) 682-6136