Mid-South Professional Counseling is the routine outpatient line of Mental Health Resources. We strive to offer high quality, professional service. We are invested in therapy approaches that are well researched and evidence based.
Because research results are consistently clear that the quality of the relationship with your therapist is the greatest predictor of a positive outcome, our therapists encourage ongoing feedback as to how you feel about the quality of your therapy and the therapy relationship. We pride ourselves in welcoming persons of all backgrounds, lifestyles, and belief systems.
At Mid-South Professional Counseling, we believe in keeping your sessions focused on your needs and goals, working with you based on your personal worldview and values. We understand it is difficult to take the first step in scheduling a therapy appointment, and we appreciate your confidence in taking that step with us.
We have several offices in Tennessee. Our Memphis area locations include Germantown, Bartlett and East Memphis. We are opening our Midtown Memphis location in 2021. We also have practice locations in Brentwood and Chattanooga. We see children, teens, and adults.
Counseling and Therapy Services Include:
- Depression Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Anxiety Counseling, Stress Management
- PTSD and Trauma Counseling
- Addiction Treatment and Addiction Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- LGBTQQI Concerns (issues related or non-related to orientation)
- Chronic Pain Counseling
- Counseling for Work and Career issues
- Unresolved Childhood Issues
- Relationship Crisis (separation, divorce, coping with new custody arrangements, parenting, target of bullying, friendship issues, etc.)
- Unhealthy Behaviors (smoking, difficulty following weight management plans, lack of physical activity, etc.)
- Child and Teen Counseling