Drug Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
MHR Memphis provides confidential drug abuse therapy in Memphis TN. Our licensed therapists offer many forms of addiction counseling, including:
- Drug Abuse Therapy
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Abuse Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Counseling
- Substance Abuse Therapy
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- Internet Addiction Counseling
- Other Addiction Counseling Services in Memphis TN
Our counseling center has proudly served this community for over 30 years. Our multidisciplinary staff uses tested and proven strategies for drug addiction treatment. Each client receives personalized drug abuse therapy in Memphis TN, including supplemental mental healthcare for all aspects of life. Couples counseling, depression counseling, anxiety counseling, family counseling – it’s all available right here at MHR Memphis. Contact us at (901) 682-6136 to schedule an appointment with a therapist near you.
A Closer Look at Drug Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
How does drug addiction treatment work? This is one of the most common questions we receive from new clients. The process is different for everyone because your needs may be different than someone else’s. Our drug abuse therapy in Memphis TN is tailored for each client specifically, ensuring the highest-quality care right from the start.
- Work with a Licensed Therapist in Group Therapy and/or Individual Counseling
- Find the Root Cause of the Addiction and Tackle It
- Learn Personalized Drug Abuse Therapy Techniques
- Find Healthy Coping Strategies for Stress, Anger, Depression, Anxiety, and More
- Get the Dependable Support You Deserve
- Bring Closure to Past Events That Contribute to Addiction
- Learn Proven Strategies Fit for Your Lifestyle
- Prevent Relapse with Long-Term Drug Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
If you would like to learn more, contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136. We have appointments Monday through Friday for drug abuse therapy in Memphis TN.
Confidential Counseling in a Judgement-Free Setting
You will never be judged here at MHR Memphis. Addictions can form for a variety of reasons, and they affect people from all walks of life. Our drug abuse therapy in Memphis TN is completely confidential and judgement-free. You deserve respect and high-quality care. That is exactly what we offer at our Memphis counseling center.