Counseling Center in Memphis, TN
MHR Memphis is a licensed counseling center in Memphis, TN. We offer a variety of counseling and intensive outpatient programs designed to help you overcome life’s toughest obstacles. Whether you are dealing with addiction, depression, anxiety, relationship struggles, stress, or other circumstances, our experienced mental health professionals are here to assist you. Call (901) 682-6136 to schedule a confidential appointment at our Memphis office.
A Trusted Counseling Center in Memphis, TN Since 1987
MHR Memphis has proudly served this community for over 30 years. We appreciate the rich culture of the area and the diverse population that calls Memphis home. Our counseling center in Memphis, TN receives consistent referrals from doctors, hospitals and members of the community because we are committed to quality care. Some of our most popular therapy programs include:
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Programs for Addiction Treatment, Depression Treatment, and Co-Occurring Disorders (Dual Diagnosis Treatment)
- Psychological Testing for ADHD, Depression, Learning Disabilities, Anxiety, Autism and More
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling, Group Counseling and Family Counseling Available
- Accessible Crisis Interventions and Emergency Treatment on a Daily Basis
- Psychiatry and Medication for IOP Patients
- An Insurance-Friendly Counseling Center in Memphis, TN
If you are interested in treatment for yourself or a loved one, call (901) 682-6136. We work with many insurance programs, and we handle paperwork for short-term disability claims. Contact our counseling center in Memphis, TN to learn more.
Ranked Highest in Overall Treatment Satisfaction
In a recent international survey, MHR Memphis ranked highest in patient satisfaction for dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment. We also have several published outcome studies in peer-reviewed journals, which is uncommon for private practices. At our counseling center in Memphis, TN, we believe in transparency and patient education.
A staggering 79% of our depression counseling patients see an improvement in their symptoms after treatment (90% started the program with suicidal thoughts). If you are searching for a dependable therapist office with a proven track record, MHR Memphis has the reputation you’re looking for.