Child Counseling in Memphis, TN
Overcome Academic and Emotional Issues through Child Counseling in Memphis, TN
One of the biggest reasons why parents seek child counseling in Memphis, TN is because they cannot figure out why their child is struggling in school. A child may lack focus or social skills, or he may have a learning disorder that makes school difficult. No matter what the circumstances may be, child counseling can help. Your child’s therapist will get to the root of the problem so your child can enjoy a better quality of life. At MHR Memphis, we provide:
- Psychological Testing for ADHD, Depression, Learning Disabilities, Anxiety, Autism and More
- Proven Child Counseling Techniques from Experienced Therapists
- Play Therapy and Other Solutions Designed for Each Age Group
- Strategies That Get to the Root of Academic Struggles
- Professional Advice for Parents to Improve the Quality of Life in the Household
- Communication Tools That Help Children Express Their Thoughts and Feelings
- Conflict Resolution Strategies for Families
All child counseling appointments are completely confidential, and our counseling center is highly recommended by schools and doctors in the area. Call (901) 682-6136 to find out if child counseling is right for your loved one.
Specialized Counseling for Teens and Families
In addition to child counseling in Memphis, TN, we provide teen counseling and family counseling. Teenagers face different issues than young children, and each age group requires specialized therapy solutions.
We offer personalized counseling services to ensure your child receives the attention he or she needs. Our family counseling programs are designed to resolve conflicts in the household and encourage communication between family members. Give us a call, and we’ll figure out which counseling setup is best for you.