Alcohol Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
If you are interested in alcohol abuse therapy in Memphis TN, our team is here to help. Our licensed therapists cover many areas of addiction treatment, from alcoholism counseling to drug addiction recovery and more. When you contact MHR Memphis, you will be matched with the best therapist for you. All of our therapists are highly educated, and they truly care about your well-being.
- Alcohol Abuse Therapy
- Drug Abuse Therapy
- Gambling Addiction Counseling
- Substance Abuse Therapy
- Internet Addiction Counseling
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling
- And Other Addiction Counseling Services in Memphis TN
To start your journey, contact us at (901) 682-6136. Ask about alcohol abuse therapy in Memphis TN, or any of our other counseling services. Our knowledgeable staff will gladly answer any questions you have.
Personalized and Confidential Alcohol Abuse Therapy in Memphis TN
One of the main reasons why our addiction counseling programs are effective is because they are personalized for each client. You will not be put through a generic addiction treatment program. Instead, you will receive advice tailored for your lifestyle, personality, and overall goals. You are involved in every part of the process so you can get the most out of alcohol abuse therapy in Memphis TN.
- Conquer Alcohol Addiction at the Root
- Work with a Licensed Therapist Who Specializes in Alcohol Abuse Therapy
- Speak out in a Confidential, Judgement-Free Environment
- Bring Closure to Past Trauma and Resolve Personal Conflicts
- Improve Relationships with Friends and Family Members
- Find Personalized Alcoholism Treatment That Works for Your Lifestyle
- Learn Tested and Proven Strategies for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Prevent Relapse with Long-Term Support
We work with many insurance providers to keep therapy costs low. Contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136 to learn more.
Couples Counseling and Family Counseling Available
Addiction impacts many areas of your personal life. It may have created problems with your other family members. If so, take advantage of our couples counseling and family counseling programs. This allows you to resolve conflicts in your personal life while you continue to improve in alcohol abuse therapy. From start to finish, the team at MHR Memphis is here to support your success.