Alcohol Abuse Therapy Near Collierville TN
MHR Memphis provides proven alcohol abuse therapy near Collierville TN. Our licensed specialists have years of experience in addiction treatment, alcoholism recovery, dual diagnosis counseling, and other mental health services. Our intensive outpatient treatment programs are highly rated, and our counseling center is well-respected in the community. We care about our clients, and you will know that from the moment you give us a call. Contact us at (901) 682-6136 to learn more about alcohol abuse therapy.
Long-Term Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle
The effects of alcoholism last a lifetime, so you need long-term solutions to combat the addiction. Our evidence-based treatment strategies ensure that you are well-equipped to control alcohol addiction year after year. The solutions are personalized to fit your life, so you have the best chance at success. Your therapist will be there every step of the way.
- Multiple Levels of Care Available, Including Traditional Talk Therapy and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Experienced Therapists Who Care about Your Success
- Couples Counseling and Family Counseling to Rebuild Relationships in Your Life
- Personalized Alcohol Abuse Therapy near Collierville TN
- Proven Substance Abuse Treatment and Drug Addiction Treatment
- Consistent Support to Help You Avoid Relapse
- Programs That Get to the Root of the Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling for Co-Occurring Addictions and Disorders
For more information about individual or group alcohol abuse therapy near Collierville TN, contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136. The call and all services are completely confidential. Our knowledgeable staff members will gladly answer any questions you have about alcoholism treatment or addiction recovery.
Tested and Proven Alcohol Abuse Therapy
Does addiction therapy really work? This is a question we hear all the time from potential clients. At MHR Memphis, we use evidence-based alcohol abuse therapy techniques. Our programs have proven results, and our therapists are highly experienced. Best of all, your alcoholism counseling will be tailored to suit your needs. We will give you the tools you need to conquer alcohol addiction and maintain your sobriety.