Alcohol Abuse Counseling Near Millington TN
Conquer addiction at the root. With alcohol abuse counseling, you can understand the triggers for your addiction and how to control your responses to them.
MHR Memphis offers effective alcohol abuse counseling near Millington TN. We accept all major health insurance plans, and we offer multiple levels of addiction treatment. No matter how long you’ve lived with alcohol addiction, there is a solution for you.
Contact us at (901) 682-6136 to start your journey with alcoholism treatment.
How Does Alcohol Abuse Counseling Work?
Alcoholism treatment is a personalized process. Your therapist will help you bring closure to events from the past and find treatment solutions that work for you.
The circumstances surrounding your addiction are completely unique. We offer an equally unique experience with alcohol abuse counseling near Millington TN. Here are some of the benefits of our evidence-based treatment programs:
- Identify the Root Cause of Alcohol Addiction
- Find Solutions That Work for Your Personality, Lifestyle and Experiences
- Work through Underlying Issues That Contribute to Addiction, Such as Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- Improve Relationships in Your Life through Couples Counseling and Family Counseling
- Get Dependable Support from an Experienced Therapist near Millington TN
- Enjoy Affordable Alcohol Abuse Counseling Compatible with Most Insurance
- Speak out about Your Struggles in a Confidential, Judgement-Free Setting
Many of our clients us a combination of individual and family counseling services as part of their addiction treatment. When you contact our office, we can help you find the right therapy setup for you. Reach out at (901) 682-6136 to learn more about alcohol abuse counseling near Millington TN.
A Trusted Provider of IOP Addiction Treatment
If you are interested in intensive outpatient alcohol addiction treatment, we provide that as well. IOP counseling involves multiple therapy sessions per week for a more in-depth treatment option. Clients are able to live their lives and go home each night, but they spend a few hours a day working with an addiction therapist. To find out if IOP alcohol abuse counseling is right for you, contact MHR Memphis.