Alcohol Abuse Counseling near Southaven MS
MHR Memphis offers affordable and confidential alcohol abuse counseling near Southaven MS. Our therapists use evidence-based treatment solutions that are customized to suit each client. We also treat co-occurring addictions, such as alcoholism and substance abuse. With multiple levels of care available, you can find the treatment path that’s perfect for you. Give us a call at (901) 682-6136 to learn more about alcohol addiction counseling and our other counseling services near Southaven MS.
Comprehensive Treatment That Gets to the Root of Alcohol Addiction
In order to treat alcoholism and other addictions, it’s important to understand what is fueling them. Did you experience a trauma in your past that led to alcohol addiction? Is alcohol a coping mechanism for depression, stress or anxiety? Through alcohol abuse counseling, we aim to get to the root of the issue so you can overcome addiction effectively.
- Identify Your Addiction Triggers and Change Your Responses to Them
- Learn How to Conquer Alcohol Abuse in Your Daily Life
- Restructure Your Support System to Encourage Your Recovery
- Work through Obstacles That Fuel Addiction, Such as Grief, Trauma and Depression
- Receive Judgement-Free Support from a Therapist You Can Trust
- Understand Your Addiction So You Can Fight It Head-on
- Know That You Are Never Alone – Our Team Is Here to Help
We have several addiction specialists near Southaven MS. When you contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136, we will match you with the best professional for your unique needs. Reach out today to start your journey through alcohol addiction treatment.
Insurance-Friendly Alcohol Abuse Counseling near Southaven MS
MHR Memphis accepts all major health insurance plans. We also help with FMLA paperwork and short-term disability paperwork. We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to provide the most affordable care possible. You deserve high-quality alcohol abuse counseling, and that’s exactly what we offer at our Southaven MS counseling center. Contact us to learn more about our programs or you schedule an appointment with an addiction therapist near you.