Alcohol Abuse Counseling near Collierville TN
There are many forms of alcohol addiction treatment, but counseling is one of the most effective ones. With counseling, you can discover the root cause of the addiction and learn how to treat it accordingly. This isn’t a detox. It’s a long-term solution to control addiction symptoms and responses.
MHR Memphis offers evidence-based alcohol abuse counseling near Collierville TN. Our specialists have years of experience in alcoholism treatment, substance abuse therapy, chemical dependency recovery, and other forms of addiction counseling. To learn more about our programs, call (901) 682-6136. The call is confidential.
Treating Alcohol Addiction Since 1987
MHR Memphis has proudly served this area for over 30 years. Our therapists, psychiatrists and counselors have years of experience in addiction treatment. You will receive the high-quality care you deserve, along with proven treatment solutions. Your privacy is protected at every turn, and you will never be judged during therapy. We want to see you succeed.
- Licensed Therapists Who Specialize in Alcohol Abuse Counseling
- A Highly-Rated Counseling Center near Collierville TN
- Evidence-Based Treatment Programs for Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Chemical Dependency, and Other Addictions
- Confidential Counseling in a Comfortable Environment
- Couples Counseling and Family Counseling Available to Strengthen Your Most Important Relationships
- Insurance-Friendly Therapy Services – We Handle the Insurance Paperwork for You
- A Judgement-Free Space Where You Can Speak out with Confidence
If you are interested in alcohol abuse counseling for you or a loved one, contact us at (901) 682-6136. MHR Memphis offers individual counseling, couples counseling and family therapy, along with anger management, stress management, and other counseling services.
Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Abuse Treatment near Collierville TN
We have multiple levels of care available, including intensive outpatient treatment. With IOP alcohol abuse counseling, clients spend up to three hours a day for up to five days per week working with a licensed therapist. The program consists of individual counseling and group counseling sessions, but it does not require overnight stays. Clients go home with their families each night, while still receiving more intensive care than they would through traditional counseling.
To find out if IOP addiction treatment is right for you, contact MHR Memphis. We will help you find the appropriate level of care for your needs.