Alcohol Abuse Counseling in Memphis TN
MHR Memphis has several therapists on staff who specialize in alcoholism treatment. With alcohol abuse counseling in Memphis TN, you can learn personalized strategies for overcoming addiction and other personal struggles. Our insurance-friendly counseling services are customized to suit each client. You will receive individualized care from a leading expert in the field. To learn more or to schedule an appointment for alcohol addiction counseling, contact us at (901) 682-6136.
Alcohol Abuse Counseling That Tackles Addiction at the Root
The best way to treat addiction is to focus on the source. What caused the addiction in the first place, and what continues to fuel it? Those are some of the questions we aim to answer through alcohol abuse counseling in Memphis TN. Our customized approach ensures that you receive advice fit for your lifestyle. Some of the goals of alcoholism treatment include:
- Identify Underlying Conditions That Contribute to Addiction
- Get Advice from an Alcohol Addiction Specialist
- Work through Depression, Anxiety, Anger Management, and Other Personal Struggles
- Rebuild Relationships with Friends and Family
- Find Healthy Coping Strategies Fit for Your Lifestyle
- Pinpoint Addiction Triggers and Learn How to Control Your Reaction to Them
- Get Long-Term Support to Prevent Relapse and Improve Alcohol Abuse Recovery
Give us a call at (901) 682-6136 to find out more about alcohol abuse counseling in Memphis TN.
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services
At MHR Memphis, we offer more than just alcohol abuse counseling in Memphis TN. We have a full range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol Abuse Counseling
- Drug Addiction Counseling
- Eating Addiction Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Counseling
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- Internet Addiction Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling
- Other Addiction Treatment Services in Memphis TN
We also provide depression counseling, couples counseling, marriage counseling, anxiety counseling, and other therapy services. You will be matched with the best therapist for your unique needs. We want you to enjoy a great quality of life, free of addiction and conflict. You’ll learn the tools to help you achieve just that.