Alcohol Abuse Counseling in Germantown TN
If you are interested in addiction treatment, MHR Memphis provides alcohol abuse counseling near Germantown TN. We also offer substance abuse treatment, dual diagnosis counseling, depression counseling, couples counseling, anxiety treatment, and many other personalized counseling services.
Our treatment programs have high success rates because they are tailored to suit each client. No matter what the circumstances are surrounding your addiction, we can help you conquer them with confidence. Contact MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136 to learn more about alcohol abuse counseling.
Confidential and Personalized Alcohol Abuse Counseling
At MHR Memphis, we abide by strict privacy guidelines. Your confidentiality is protected throughout your treatment program. The best way to treat alcoholism is to understand what’s causing it. We want you to be able to share your experiences without fear of judgement or exposure. Your therapist can use this information to recommend effective treatment techniques for your circumstances.
- Figure out What Caused Your Addiction and What Triggers It on a Daily Basis
- Learn How to Change Your Responses to Addiction Triggers (Or Avoid Them Altogether)
- Build a Strong Support System to Help You through Addiction Recovery
- Work through the Issues That Fuel Alcohol Addiction
- We Offer Dual Diagnosis Counseling and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Receive Honest and Effective Advice from a Licensed Alcohol Abuse Counselor
- Rest Assured That You’re In Good Hands – Proudly Serving Germantown TN Since 1987
To schedule an appointment with an alcohol addiction counseling near Germantown TN, call MHR Memphis at (901) 682-6136.
What Is Intensive Outpatient Addiction Counseling?
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) offers more in-depth treatment than traditional counseling services. Clients complete a combination of group therapy and individual therapy several days each week. They are able to go home with their families at night, but they receive more guidance than they might with a weekly therapy session. IOP alcohol abuse counseling is not right for everyone, but it may be right for you. Contact our office to see which level of care best suits your needs.