Addiction Counseling Near Olive Branch, MS
Are you looking for an addiction treatment program with proven results? At MHR Memphis, we use evidence-based addiction recovery techniques to help clients manage their addiction symptoms. With our addiction counseling near Olive Branch, MS, you can get to the root of your addiction and find coping strategies that suit your lifestyle. We accept insurance from many different providers, and we can handle short-term disability paperwork for intensive outpatient addiction treatment.
Give us a call at (901) 682-6136 to learn more about addiction counseling near Olive Branch, MS.
A Closer Look at Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Intensive outpatient programs occur at a higher frequency than traditional outpatient programs. Instead of coming in once a week, you may come in three times a week for 2-3 hours a day. This repetition helps to ensure that the addiction counseling is working, and that you follow the lessons within it. IOP addiction counseling occurs over a longer time than hospital addiction treatment, providing longer-lasting results and helping clients avoid relapse.
- Work with a Team of Professionals, Including a Psychiatrist, a Therapist and/or a Social Worker
- Receive Addiction Counseling for up to 3 Hours a Day and up to Five Days a Week
- Overcome Addiction through Group Therapy, Individual Counseling, Family/Marriage Counseling, or a Combination of Counseling Programs
- Create a Plan for Crisis Situations
- Develop Coping Skills to Adapt to Addiction Triggers on a Daily Basis
- Identify the Root Cause of Drug Addiction and What Continues to Fuel It
- Prevent Relapse through Prolonged Treatment and Reliable Support
The journey starts with a simple phone call to (901) 682-6136. Ask about our addiction counseling near Olive Branch, MS< and we will help you decide which program is right for you.
Choosing the Right Type of Addiction Counseling near Olive Branch, MS
At MHR Memphis, we offer a range of addiction treatment programs, including drug addiction counseling, alcohol addiction counseling, sex addiction counseling, eating addiction counseling, internet addiction counseling, and more. You may need more than one form of addiction treatment, or you may be looking for depression therapy or couples therapy in addition to addiction counseling near Olive Branch, MS. Our full-service counseling center can address all of those needs and more. We will personalize a care plan for you so you can enjoy a better quality of life.